Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Bye Year 2008

The year 2008 has final come to an end. I have to say that year 2008 has been a fruitful year for my postcard collecting. I obtained 40 additional countries to my postcard collection for the whole year 2008. Now the number of countries in my postcard collection is 100 - a very nice figure :) I would like to thank those who have contributed to my collection. I wish all of you a wonderful and successful year ahead. Good Bye Year 2008, Happy New Year 2009.

The additional countries for my postcard collection:
Aland
Algeria
Austria
Bosnia and Hercegovina
British Virgin Islands
Brunei
Burkina Faso
Cuba
French Polynesia
Gibraltar
Greenland
Iceland
India
Iran
Korea (South)
Laos
Latvia
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Malta
Mauritius
Namibia
New Zealand
Pakistan
Portugal - Azores
Qatar
Republic of Crimea
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Slovenia
St. Lucia
Syria
Trinidad and Tobago
Ukraine
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Venezuela
Vietnam


No comments: